UI/UX Designers play an important role in understanding our customers, working closely with Product Managers & Engineers to build products that our customers love. You will be expected to utilize the full range of product design, interaction design, and visual design skills, owning the experience to the widest area of the product
- Uncover unseen problems, iteratively design solutions through conducting various methods of research and design validation to be fit with the users needs and behaviors.
- Align with Product Managers on the project background (goal, requirements, and expectations), then translate it to actionable items to create frictionless product experience.
- Gather, evaluate, and prioritize user requirements from user research, competitor analysis, ideation process with internal stakeholders especially Product Managers and Engineers.
- Develop sketches, wireframes, well-defined flows, and prototypes to effectively champion and communicate design ideas.
- Work closely with Product Managers in delivering the Product Requirement Documentation for the internal stakeholders (Engineering, Marketing, Operation, and Customer Service Team).
- Grow product metrics, contribute to strategic decisions on the future direction of Pluang product.
- Minimum 2 - 5 years of experience in Product Design along with proven past work experience as a Product Designer or similar role - as captured in the Portfolio that showcases design craft with deep understanding of the Human Centered Design methodology.
- Fluent in both written and spoken English, excellent storyteller, stakeholder management and problem solving skills. Strong drive to make things happen and influence others.
- At least Bachelor's degree from top local or overseas universities. Background in Computer Science, or Product Design is an advantage.
- Growth mindset to always go extra miles in learning and upgrading yourself.
- Ability to be agile and flexible in adapting in a dynamic environment.
- Good understanding of the investment / financial sector, strong plus point for being an active investors (stock, mutual funds, crypto, stock, etc)